Ladies and gentlemen, we’re pleased to introduce the newest line of guitars in the Journey Instruments family: The Journey Junior!
Martin has the Dreadnought Junior. Taylor has the GS mini. Guild has the Jumbo Junior. Now it’s our turn to take the great design and sound from our Overhead models and introduce them in a fixed-neck package designed for the singer songwriter, smaller player or student.
The Journey Junior line has all high-end appointments fashioned into a 36″ guitar with a 24.5″ scale for a great sound in a compact design.
Journey Junior Premium Features include:
- Solid Top w/layered back & sides
- Forward-shifted Scalloped X-Bracing
- Bone 1 11/16″ Nut & Compensated Saddle
- Proprietary 14:1 precision mini chrome tuners
- Ovangkol Fingerboard & Bridge
- Manzer wedge for bigger volume & comfort
- Dual-action truss-rod
- Piezoelectric passive pickup (JF880N/JC520N)
- Custom travel bag included
Available in 3 models:
- JF410N – Solid Sitka Top / Sapele Back & Sides
- JF880N – Solid Acacia Top / Acacia Back & Sides
- JC520N – Solid Cedar Top Classical / Pau Ferro Back & Sides
Click on the video below for a short demo of the clarity, depth of tone and volume from each model.