JourneyTek™ Active Stereo Pickup Module EPS001-15K (AVAILABLE FEB 1, 2020)
Out of stock
(Journey Carbon Sound Hole Version) Our premium active stereo pickup module made for our OF660 and RT660 carbon fiber guitars. When installed with an upgradable passive piezo JourneyTek™ pickup, this 9v battery powered stereo pickup system delivers spectacular acoustic sound with robust tonal control – and it features discrete sound hole controls so it requires no modification to your instrument (with exception of drilling an endpin hole for the pickup jack).
Out of stock
Journey Instruments EPS001-15k Pickup Module- FOR OF660/RT660 SERIES GUITARS
AVAILABLE DEC 1, 2019
IMPORTANT: To use this pickup, you must have an upgradeable passive pickup module as well. EP-001 (3-Piezo Steel String Pickup), EP-004(4-Piezo Classical Pickup), or EP002K (2-Piezo Bass Pickup). This module may also be used to upgrade existing Journey Instruments Guitars and Bases that have the upgradeable passive piezo system already installed.
This module can be easily installed without the use of any tools by adhering 3 modules inside your guitar: 1) a remote control unit to the sound hole, 2) a central pickup unit with attached gooseneck microphone, and 3) a 9V battery case.
The remote control unit discretely fits around the edge of the sound hole and features 4 knobs – Volume, Balance, Bass, and Treble – as well as a button for Phase adjustment.
General Specs and Details:
- 1 Internal Control Module that includes a hifi 6mm condenser gooseneck mic
- 1 Sound Hole Remote Unit with 4 control wheels – Volume, Balance, Bass, and Treble – as well as a button for Phase adjustment. Fits all Journey OF660 and RT660 carbon fiber sound holes.
- 1 9V Battery compartment
- 1 extension wire for line out to the pickup jack
- Additional double-sided backings for repositioning
- Frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Re-configurable to passive status in case battery loses power when traveling.
- Installation Guide Coming Soon
- EP001 Passive Pickup Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC TBD