JourneyTek Tenor Uke Case BG005
Out of stock
Designed with premium high-density polyethelyne foam, a reinforced neck pad, a ballistic nylon shell, and rubberized protective panels on the bottom, the JourneytekTM case is engineered for maximum instrument protection for your 26″ tenor ukulele. But this is the only the beginning of an awesome travel bag. An abundance of daisy chains enables you to clip your ukulele on to any other backpack, and make it a chinch to clip it directly to other JourneyTekTM instrument and travel bags – or simply use the adjustable shoulder strap to comfortably carry your uke hands-free.
Out of stock
The JourneyTekTM uke case comes with tons of storage space too! Our patented neck pockets enable you to store your “case candy,” digital accessories, and other essentials by taking advantage of the space on the sides of the instrument neck. The pleated main pocket expands to fit even more gear, and the expandable front mesh pocket gives you even more.
All- Premium Material Construction:
- Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
- Extra-padded high-density foam body compartment with premium velour
- Tough-coated bottom section for protection on the bottom of the case.
- Premium side handle for easy carrying.
- Detachable Padded shoulder strap
- X-stitching on all major joints
- Oversized zipper-pulls with padlock loops for secure and convenient closure.
- Premium quality rings and clips
- Additional side clips for secure attachment to additional bags and gig bags.
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
- Two large patented neck pockets for accessories.
- Large pleated front zipper pocket.
- Large expandable mesh pocket for maximum storage.
JourneyTek Tenor Uke Case Specifications:
- Travel-sized case with maximum protection and expansive pockets and daisy chains for traveling with gear.
- Tenor Ukulele bag fits a standard 26″ tenor ukulele
- Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 27*10*4.7 in (68*26*12cm)
Here are some great related products to consider.
Journey Instruments Gig Bag BG003C$39.99
(Available in May 2023) Journey Instruments BG003C is a great value gig bag for most all of our collapsible and fixed-neck smaller sized travel guitars. Made of durable premium quality components, this well-padded bag offers protection to any small-bodied acoustic guitar with a length shorter than 39 inches and a lower bout narrower than 14.5 inches. It fits most all of our acoustic guitars, with the exception of our Grand Auditorium sized models like the FF412C that have the wider 16 inches.
First Class Roller case for Parlors and Classicals -BG021$129.99JourneyTek First Class roller carry-on case for use with Overhead and smaller-bodied First Class travel guitars.
JourneyTek 21″ Soprano Uke Case BG008$39.99
Designed with premium high-density polyethelyne foam, a reinforced neck pad, a ballistic nylon shell, and rubberized protective panels on the bottom, the JourneytekTM case is engineered for maximum instrument protection. But this is the only the beginning of an awesome travel bag. An abundance mesh and zippered pockets give you plenty of room for gear and there’s tons of daisy chains so you can clip your ukulele on to any other backpack, and make it a chinch to clip it directly to other JourneyTekTM instrument and travel bags – or simply use the adjustable shoulder strap to comfortably carry your uke hands-free.
Journey Junior Series Custom Gig Bag BG007$89.99
The Journey Junior travel guitar backpack is the ultimate in travel cases for 36″ travel guitars! This custom travel guitar backpack is specially designed for use with the Journey Instruments journey junior travel guitar series. Now you can pack not only your guitar, but also your tablet, laptop and whatever cords and pedals you need to be ready to plug and play immediately upon unpacking. All this in one travel guitar backpack. (compatible ukulele case sold separately)