JourneyTek Passive 2-piezo Bass Pickup EP002K
A clear transparent upgradable passive 2-piezo pickup for bass. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-002K passive piezo pickup is an elegant upgradable pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic ukulele. Installation requires no modification to your ukulele apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate.
General Specs and Details:
- 2 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 20mm diameter
- No batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Active Stereo humbucker bass module upgrade coming soon 🙂
- Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC 643485843603
Great Review from Garage Band and Beyond:
An upgradeable, clear transparent passive 4-piezo pickup for classical guitars. Requires no batteries.
(FOR OF660 & RT660 OFFSET SOUND HOLE GUITARS) Our premium active dual-source pickup module made for our OF660 and RT660 carbon fiber guitars. When installed with an upgradable passive piezo JourneyTek™ pickup, this 9v battery powered dual-source pickup system delivers spectacular acoustic sound with robust tonal control – and it features discrete sound hole controls so it requires no modification to your instrument (with exception of drilling an endpin hole for the pickup jack).
IMPORTANT: To use this pickup, you must have an upgradeable passive pickup installed as well. EP-001 (3-Piezo Steel String Pickup). This module is only for carbon fibre Overhead and RoadTrip Journey Instruments Guitars that have the upgradeable passive piezo system already installed.