JourneyTek Passive 2-piezo Ukulele Pickup EP003K
A clear transparent passive 2-piezo pickup for Ukuleles. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-003K Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic ukulele. Installation requires no modification to your ukulele apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate.
General Specs and Details:
- 2 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 20mm diameter
- No batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- ukulele Pickups are non-upgradable at this time, so the pickups do not unplug from the pickup jack
- Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC 643485843603
Great Review from Garage Band and Beyond:
An upgradeable, clear transparent passive 4-piezo pickup for classical guitars. Requires no batteries.
(COMING IN JUNE) This HDPE foam soundhole cover fits the current version of the OF660 soundhole and is useful for dealing with feedback in certain amplification settings. The lower part of the cover insert is recessed to accomodate the soundhole controls on our EPS001-15K dual source pickup system as well.
Note: This soundhole cover does not fit the soundholes of the first generation OF660, which was located closer toward the waist of the guitar. If your OF660 soundhole looks like the one in the picture here, this is the one you want.