JourneyTek Passive 2-piezo Ukulele Pickup EP003K
A clear transparent passive 2-piezo pickup for Ukuleles. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-003K Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic ukulele. Installation requires no modification to your ukulele apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate.
General Specs and Details:
- 2 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 20mm diameter
- No batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- ukulele Pickups are non-upgradable at this time, so the pickups do not unplug from the pickup jack
- Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC 643485843603
Great Review from Garage Band and Beyond:
- Add to cart$5.00
Proprietary two-piece string retainer (with 2 screws) for use on all Overhead travel bass guitars for both wood or carbon fiber. POM Material, two-piece.
*This is an upgraded design with increased thickness and strength to replace thinner string retainers used on earlier models. This is suitable as a retainer replacement for OB660, OB660M, OB660F, OB660FM, OB660R2, OB660P1, OB660G1.