JourneyTek Passive 3-piezo Pickup EP001
A clear transparent passive 3-piezo pickup for acoustic guitars. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-001 Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic guitar. Installation requires no modification to your guitar apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate.
General Specs and Details:
- 3 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 15mm diameter
- no batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Installation by
- drilling a standard endpin jack hole and
- gluing under bridge plate inside the guitar under the saddle position with superglue gel:
- Piezo 1 position between strings 1 and 2
- Piezo 2 position between strings 3 and 4
- Piezo 3 position between strings 5 and 6
- install with superglue gel (not included)
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap, purchase this Cinchfit Endpin Jack Lock by D’Addario (Taylor Sized).
This travel guitar kit makes a great add-on to any travel guitar for the gigging musicians. Includes: Multi Function Head Stock Tuner, 6-Pick Assortment (2 med-light, 2 med, 2 heavy), String Winder, and One-handed Alloy Capo – with a drawstring mesh bag.
Custom designed to fit our Overhead series collapsible travel guitar case. Our rain covers have a polyurethane coating with reinforced seams to keep your Journey Instruments Overhead collapsible travel guitar safe and dry despite a downpour. Fits all Overhead and First Class collapsible guitar travel cases.