JourneyTek Passive 3-piezo Pickup EP001
A clear transparent passive 3-piezo pickup for acoustic guitars. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-001 Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic guitar. Installation requires no modification to your guitar apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate.
General Specs and Details:
- 3 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 15mm diameter
- no batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Installation by
- drilling a standard endpin jack hole and
- gluing under bridge plate inside the guitar under the saddle position with superglue gel:
- Piezo 1 position between strings 1 and 2
- Piezo 2 position between strings 3 and 4
- Piezo 3 position between strings 5 and 6
- install with superglue gel (not included)
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap, purchase this Cinchfit Endpin Jack Lock by D’Addario (Taylor Sized).
Set of 6+1 ebony bridge pins for acoustic steel string guitar. We sell these in sets of 7 just in case you lose a pin.
Proprietary two-piece string retainer (with 2 screws) for use on all Overhead travel guitars with 1.75″ nut width, for both wood or carbon fiber. POM Material, two-piece.
*This is an upgraded design with increased thickness and strength to replace thinner string retainers used on earlier models. This is suitable as a retainer replacement for OF410, OF420, OF310, OF510, OF660 and all colored carbon guitars. It is not suitable for gutiars with narrow nuts, namely OF410N – or any collapsible guitar with “N” as the last letter.