Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-001K Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic guitar. Installation requires no modification to your guitar apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate. This new model can be upgraded without the use of tools to our new active stereo pickup that features a goosneck microphone and these discrete soundhole controls: Master Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble, Phase.
General Specs and Details:
- 3 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 20mm diameter
- no batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC 643485843580
Great Review from Garage Band and Beyond:
Two natural bone saddles with compensated b string for use in all Journey steel-string guitars. Saddle Dims: 50mm * 3mm * 11mm
*Please note that saddle slot width and depth may vary slightly from guitar, so these saddles may need a little sanding to get precise thickness and height.
Proprietary two-piece string retainer (with 2 screws) for use on all Overhead travel guitars with 1.75″ nut width, for both wood or carbon fiber. POM Material, two-piece.
*This is an upgraded design with increased thickness and strength to replace thinner string retainers used on earlier models. This is suitable as a retainer replacement for OF410, OF420, OF310, OF510, OF660 and all colored carbon guitars. It is not suitable for gutiars with narrow nuts, namely OF410N – or any collapsible guitar with “N” as the last letter.