JourneyTek Classical Passive 4-piezo Pickup EP004K
An upgradeable, clear transparent passive 4-piezo pickup for classical guitars. Requires no batteries.
Journey Instruments Pickups
The EP-004K Passive piezo pickup is an elegant pickup solution for transparent tone to amplify the natural sound of your acoustic guitar. Installation requires no modification to your guitar apart from drilling the endpin jack hole and gluing the elements to the bridge plate. This new model can be upgraded without the use of tools to our new active stereo pickup that features a goosneck microphone and these discrete soundhole controls: Master Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble, Phase.
General Specs and Details:
- 3 balanced German-made ceramic piezo elements – 20mm diameter
- no batteries needed
- frequency response 22Hz-18kHz
- EADGBE guitar frequency range is E2 (82 Hz) to F6 (1,397 Hz)
- Installation Guide Here: https://journeyinstruments.com/pickup-installation/
- NOTE: As this is an endpin jack, you may consider buying our Journey Guitar Strap which is slit to fit this endpin. Otherwise, you may need to enlarge the hole for your strap.
- UPC 643485843580
Great Review from Garage Band and Beyond:
- Add to cart$99.99
(FOR OF660 & RT660 OFFSET SOUND HOLE GUITARS) (We are accepting pre-orders, and will ship on a first-come-first serve basis.) Our premium active dual-source pickup module made for our OF660 and RT660 carbon fiber guitars. When installed with an upgradable passive piezo JourneyTek™ pickup, this 9v battery powered dual-source pickup system delivers spectacular acoustic sound with robust tonal control – and it features discrete sound hole controls so it requires no modification to your instrument (with exception of drilling an endpin hole for the pickup jack).